Eq800 Modification

Toddbbq

You might be able to find something like it by searching for a plastic gun bipod... I think the inside diameter is 22-24 mm

Which carbon shaft did you order from Anderson?

11 minutes ago, V3i/MXT Pro said:

Which carbon shaft did you order from Anderson?

Just speculating but he might have had one laying around? I have one that I will try and make work.. anything in particular that was difficult about the job? someone was saying that you have to drill a little hole in the carbon fiber shaft for the nipple in the handle to drop into.

strick 

i'd like more info on the shaft if you would be so kind. what kind? where ? cost? i think i want to do that too so that maybe i can get a better balance so it's not so nose heavy. 

It appears to be an Andersons upper at least. But i talked to Pete he said he was going to have to do this one from the ground up and that he had NOT gotten an EQ yet to do it.   Todd..... been talking to Cliff about shafts and those connectors....... if you find a solution pass it to him please.   Ive been told not to expect phones until MAY...... and they will come out even before the cables...... OF COURSE.  I see you are using Harolds headphones.  Did you use the NON-waterproof cable that came with the machine to add that M12 connector?

I used a anderson at-pro shaft and had to drill a alignment hole for the eq pod and add some duck tape under it as it was a little loose. Dew i talk to cliff pretty much daily on the headphone connector. I used a mono headphone plug to the male ctx m12 connector but it is not waterproof