Finally

Lunk, wow !!! Awesome find dude.... The terrain looks like a dark crusted, possible ancient lava flow flat top? I have never really found gold in that, only meteorites. Congrats.

Dave

• Thanks 1

Amazing find that certainly brought enthusiasm into the camp.  How exhilarating it must have been when you scrolled through the TIMINGS on the ZED and realize you're about to unearth something magnificent, extremely rare and deep.

Time to break out the grid chains and start all over.

Hopefully you have it cleaned out soon, we have that 3 Day Field Training class coming up next month and I know some folks will want to see it, touch it and most certainly we'll let the customers hear it with their detectors.

Now you can afford to purchase some of them new snake boots to protect the ankles.

Looking forward to seeing you soon Amigo.

Boots.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Amazing find that certainly brought enthusiasm into the camp.  How exhilarating it must have been when you scrolled through the TIMINGS on the ZED and realize you're about to unearth something magnificent, extremely rare and deep.

Time to break out the grid chains and start all over.

Hopefully you have it cleaned out soon, we have that 3 Day Field Training class coming up next month and I know some folks will want to see it, touch it and most certainly we'll let the customers hear it with their detectors.

Now you can afford to purchase some of them new snake boots to protect the ankles.

Looking forward to seeing you soon Amigo.

Boots.PNG

Them shore is purdy.........:blink:.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Lunker did it again!  Kudos & Congrats!

When I grow up, I wanna be like you!

(My guess is that’d take more time than I have left:rolleyes: though.)

• Thanks 1