Makro Racer - Change In The Pro Package

Hello all...we see a lot of disappointment with the coils included in the RACER Pro package in other forums. Nokta and Makro is all about what the customers need because your satisfaction is our motivation.

We are taking out the 10''X5'' coil from the pro package and replacing it with a 5''x4.5'' small coil. Hope this makes some of you guys happy. We will keep the 10''x5.5'' coil as an optional coil. This coil size will be the stock coil on the gold version that will be launched in a few months. Thank you!

STANDARD PACKAGE - $499

Includes:

29cm x 18.5cm (11" x 7") DD Search Coil

Search Coil Cover

Headphones

4 x AA Alkaline Batteries

PRO PACKAGE - $599

Includes:

11" x 7" DD Search Coil

5.5" x 4.7" DD Search Coil

Covers For Both Search Coils

Headphones

AC & Car Charger

4 x AA Rechargeable Batteries

Carrying Bag

Treasure Pouch

Rain Covers

Cap with Official Makro Logo

T-Shirt with Official Makro Logo

Bluetooth headphones as well as all accessories can be purchased separately.

Racer Metal Detector Accessories Manufacturer’s Suggested Resale Price

RC13 - DD Search Coil - (13cmx12cm - 5''X4.5'') $109.00

RC26 - DD Search Coil - (26cmx14cm - 10''x5.5'') $139.00

RC29 - DD Search Coil - (29cmx18.5cm - 11''x7'') $159.00

RC40 - DD Search Coil - (40cmx33.5cm - 15.5''X13'') $249.00

RC13 - Search Coil Cover $9.00

RC26 - Search Coil Cover $15.00

RC29 - Search Coil Cover $19.00

RC40 - Search Coil Cover $29.00

Carrying Bag $49.00

Rain Covers (Set of 2) $29.00

Treasure Pouch $9.00

Charging Kit (AC & Car Charger 4 x AA Rechargeable Batteries) $49.00

Cap with Official Makro Logo $15.00

T-Shirt with Official Makro Logo $15.00

Koss Headphone - KPH7 $20.00

Philips SHB7000 Bluetooth Headphones and Dongle $179.00

Bluetooth Dongle Only (BT module) $99.00

Middle Rod $32.00

Lower Rod $16.00

Armrest $28.00

Here is a downloadable pdf price list Makro Racer Metal Detector & Accessories Price List 1/23/2015

More information on the Makro Racer and Makro Gold Racer

makro-racer-pro-package.jpg

Makro Racer Pro Package

makro-racer-accessories.jpg

Environmental covers, optional Bluetooth dongle & headphones, and optional 10" x 5.5" DD coil

makro-racer-optional-bluetooth.jpg

• Like 3

Now we are talking Turkey! :D I have never been brand loyal, I use whatever I think will work best in any given situation. But it is becoming increasingly difficult to remain dispassionate about Nokta/Makro. I find myself quietly cheering them on as they reach new levels of customer service.

I will purchase Gold Racer if the reviews are good. Not because I really need a new machine. I already have a Deus and GB Pro. I will buy a Racer because I want to support this company. I want them to have plenty of developmental dollars to bring the promised Hybrid and PI models to market. Those are the detectors I want to wrap my hands around! Racer? Ho-Hum! Just another mid-freq VLF. Admittedly, it sounds like a good deal with great features for the price. Yet it is the Hybrid and/or a PI with better discrimination that could rock the world of coin, relic, and gold detecting and give us more depth with discrimination that we detectorists have been yearning for. If Nokta/Makro can develop then bring those machines to market they will be spending what once were my discretionary dollars.

Merton

• Like 3

We are witnessing something never seen before in metal detector history. A company that not only listens but responds in a real way. I am so used to companies turning a deaf ear to us (they know best) that this development is stunning.

I am with you Merton. These new kids on the block have my support and I will forgive them a lot. They are earning it.

Dilek, truly stunning response. Amazing. The detectors have yet to fully prove themselves to everyone but you have already proven one thing. Nokta/Makro are now the top company when it comes to customer engagement. The rest rate poor to horrible. Good job.

Do they have any larger coils? Something like a 8x14" DD or something along those lines? For one of my tasks I prefer a 5x10 DD and something like a 8x14 inch DD.

I guess I need to go online and look at coils.

I'll probably buy one new or used just to check it out, but I don't need it unless I can get the longer coil.

HH
Mike

Establishing market share is always a good way to incentivise the marketing arm of any new company, especially if the company is small, being seen to be readily adaptable to customer requirements/needs is money well spent compared to the cost of advertising in major publications etc.

Will be very interesting to see how things pan out when a PI for the gold sector is offered by Nokta, from an Australian stand point that will be the time when I personally can start to look more closely.

JP

Everybody gets their turn in the limelight. Next up will of course be Minelab. Nokta/Makro will have to get with the program because you and I know there will be no gold left in Australia a year from now!

That said I am waiting for anybody, Minelab included, to produce a decent lightweight PI at under $2000 US. Minelab could do it but abandoned the under $3000 price point. Garrett could easily do it but so far has not. White's got the weight and price right but are lacking the horsepower. It is going to happen, just a matter of who does it.