Pendant Made From Moore Creek Specimen

Today my youngest daughter and my second child is 40...dang, I am getting old! Happy Birthday Crystal!

For her birthday i am sending her a pendant that was fashioned from my first piece of Alaska-thank you Steve H; almost ten years ago at Moore Creek.

Steve aka El Dorado made the cab and turned an ugly duckling into a swan-thank you El D. He is a mighty fine artisian!

The setting was done by a local jeweller and I wish I had had El D do the work but done is done.

Unfortunately, I lost the photos of Alaska when my puter-died...(Steve you have/had a copy of that article in your stuff)

The specie was about the size of a nickel and was rock with a slice of gold in the middle...

fred

post-77-0-37431300-1421773352_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice Fred! Happy Birthday to your daughter. I will put a CD together of photos from when you visited Moore Creek and send you.

I plan on activating the photo gallery part of the forum and putting my entire photo collection online in the future. Lots of stuff there Moore Creek visitors would love to see or have copies of.

A unique, attractive item for your daughter's birthday Fred, her 40th only comes once. I think you've given her a gift she'll always treasure, best regards...

Jim.

Nice one Fred.

You can't buy a golden memory like that - turning it into a golden jewel means it will live on, Hopefully one of her grandchildren will wear it proudly some day and tell tthe tale of great grandad's big find!