Shovel / Scoop For Digging Underwater

Hmm, I can't stand fruits and veggies-poor digestion, however I just discovered climbing stairs at work seems to be something I can handle. Kinda have to as they moved our dept fridge upstairs last week. I keep my almond milk in there. At least the almond milk keeps my cholesterol under 200 for over 5 years now with no pills. One less thing to worry about anyway.

I am gonna leave my Beach Brute scoop alone. I had already put in a grate with 3/8 inch holes on it and a 6 foot heavy wall aluminum handle. It also has an angled backside for my foot to push against. I can dig into the creek bottom similar to a lake bottom, sift out the bigger rocks, small stuff falls thru the holes back to the hole bottom, and pull the handle straight up and move the rock laden scoop off to one side I think ,should ease my lower back pain, especially keeping the scoop under water as the rocks are lighter then..  Gold bearing material in the hole bottom for a sucker stick or my 2 inch dredge nozzle to suck up the small gravels. And my steel tined rake to remove surface cobbles.I can always nylon tie a piece of sheet metal under the scoops holes if needed.

Sounds like a plan anyway...