New - 6" Concentric For MX7 And MX Sport

On March 15, 2018 at 1:36 PM, tboykin said:

There are times when 6" is more than enough. I could take those jokes further but this is a family forum.

https://www.whiteselectronics.com/product/mx-six-shooter-6-concentric-coil/

801-3266-1fr-400x400.jpg

P.S. - Sorry this took so long Chuck. Been out of the office a lot lately.

Tom, is there currently a coil cover that fits or does it come with one?

Will it work with my V3?    I saw a frequency range on the page from 3 to 22.5.

Fingers crossed the answer is yes.

HH
Mike

Okay Tom

I now have the 6” coil for my Sport on order.

I’ll get back with you after I spend some time with it in the field on what I think of it.

Do you think that my name would come off easy on that bathroom wall? Whatever you do don’t put my number on there too .

Chuck

Well I received my MX 6” coil this morning. The only trouble I was headed to a wild 4 year old Granddaughter Birthday party. When I did make it home I just had to get that coil on and fire it up. I’ll know more to tell about it tomorrow afternoon.

It looks as if it has a sealed coil cover on it and measuring from side to side on the bottom it’s 6 5/8”. The best thing the bottom of the coil is flat.

Just doing a little air test and I know a lot has nothing good to say about that type of testing but I’ll do better tomorrow.

Till then.

Chuck

Got out yesterday with my new 6” coil for about two hours. This being the third time of hunting around this old house. This one is my first to hunt a odd ball yard as this one. The house has to be a hundred years old if not more. You look at it and think it’s got to be some old coins here. Be lone ee !

What has been done was the yard was dug up and hauled off. Then they came back and filled it in with one inch rocks or bigger. The ground is solid pull tabs and all modern coins. If any old coins is there to be found is in the driveway covered over asphalt.

That 6” coil worked great along the sidewalk and I found like before nothing old. One thing about this coil it’s no need to push the pinpoint button . You just make some short waves over your target and you know where it’s at.

I couldn’t say how deep it was detecting being the rocks keep falling back in the hole you were trying to dig. The rocks was so packed in it was hard to get my digging tool down in there.

I’ll have to get back later to give a better report if and when I can find ground better ground.

Till then.

Chuck

• Like 1