Person From Down Under Doing Well With Nox

Guest Tnsharpshooter

3 hours ago, roddosnow said:

Pretty prolific ring finder, 24 so far this year (1 ring every 3 or so days)

he was obviously doing pretty well before the equinox was released as well 

Just noticed that's 40 rings for the year if there signature is accurate (24 gold,16 silver) wow, that's an incredible amount of rings...must hunt 24/7.

I have to wonder sometimes :unsure: do they really find this stuff because that is his 47th ring for the year !!!. mmm

He hunts in central Queensland on the beaches. I imagine they are well used tourist beaches

He and another forum member Kg (who hunts with Excalibur and  mask & snorkel ) have a bit of a contest going each year to see who can get the most gold rings.

They both do extremely well and not just this year...its year after year folks :wink:

• Like 2

Meggie is a very experienced detectorist who lives in North Queensland. He is retired, so able to spend plenty of time on the beach. Before the Equinox he had great success with his Sovereign GT. He has the Midas touch, and knows beach hunting like the back of his hand. I like how he shows before and after shots of his finds ie when they're found, then ehen they're cleaned. He and Kg1 do have a bit of a competition for the most gold found.

Kg1 is a snorkeller, and very successful with his Excal 11. His Forum posts here on AMDRH (Australian Metal Detecting and Relic Hunting) are amazing to view.

Jean is also a very experienced detectorist on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. She is highly regarded by fellow detectorists, and very successful at jewellery rescues.

All those finds are real. Wish I had half their skill...one day. 

• Like 2