A Slight Delay Before I Go Detecting

SO glad I’m a snowbird! ??

EF069D4F-0FDA-48A3-931D-D6832D286538.jpeg.f8b4927aa1f0f2018924b1064306255a.jpeg

• Like 8

Woke up to only a coating of about an inch, still to much snow to get into the mountains. We never had a winter until the last 2-3 weeks.... it's going to be a long spring.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mugsy said:

We never had a winter until the last 2-3 weeks.... it's going to be a long spring.

Did Pinxsutawney Phil see his shadow and go back in his hole?   :sad:

Steve, you may have been delayed by the snow but it sure is pretty.  We live at the foothills of the Victorian Alps and we see the snow on the hills, we get the freezing wind blowing down the valley but we only get proper snow on the valley floor about once every 20 years.  It is beautiful but only stays for a day or so.  

My mother in law always angrily says "if it's going to be this bloody cold it might as well snow!"  I agree.   :smile:

• Like 1

Well the new ground to me didn't work out for me, but my friend Frank had a very nice find.

Maybe next time Norm

IMAG0108 (1).jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

• Like 9

10 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Snow was all gone, but dumped 8” last night and still falling....

EDC6AC3D-D774-44F8-82C7-6EF4CB1A06E0.jpeg

Hey wait a Minute! That's my Line"  :laugh: here at 3,993 elevation central Idaho. Cheers Ig

Well the new ground didn't work out for me, but my friend Frank found a nice piece!5aac6d17116bd_IMAG0108(1).jpg.fa28178fec18ed74ed24bffe4bf2d112.jpgIMAG0113.jpg.b5c650a53ad282ecf7bc2d46e8d9b9b6.jpg

• Like 4

I don't feel so bad now....lol  Can't play with my new GM so it's the ol' shovel, buckets, and the box for now (last weeks pic).....

goldzilla.JPG

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, oneguy said:

I don't feel so bad now....lol  Can't play with my new GM so it's the ol' shovel, buckets, and the box for now (last weeks pic).....

goldzilla.JPG

Sick setup! :) Love the chain saw mount!