I Will Be On The All Metal Mode Podcast Monday Night

On 3/18/2018 at 1:21 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

8PM U.S. Eastern Time Monday March 19 or catch the recorded podcast later.

https://www.spreaker.com/show/all-metal-modes-show

Talking detecting with host Mike Haer.

Enjoyed the show.

Great show! At this point I'm sitting here armed with my V3i, my Equinox, Bullseye TRX and some of the best digging equipment in the industry, but 2 feet of snow. So I get my fix here on the forum, listening to things like this, Curse of Oak Island/Civil War Gold, and of Whites annual Nationwide Easter egg hunt (check it out guys. Each dealer hides 6 eggs with 5 silver tokens worth $25 in Whites gear and one gold worth $100 of Whites gear. Each token enters you in a chance to win a metal detector or TRX). 

• Like 1

Great show Steve.  You have expressed your thoughts on many of the topics via the forum over the years, but it was great to hear it in your voice.  I hope you do the Gold show.

Still snowed in here too and No Nox

Now where's that Manta?

Tom

• Thanks 1

Just finished listening to the recorded podcast.  Good to finally put a voice to the pictures and writings.  Highlights for me were the Garrett Ace 250 discussion and subsequently Mike's mention of the Fisher F22.  A detector doesn't have to cost in four figures or weight 4+ lb to find treasure, and as you said -- to have fun.  Also liked the golf analogy.  Well done Steve, Mike, and Sue.  (Now I'm curious to listen to George's two interviews....)

Very enjoyable, thank you Steve for the link as its not a show we get down here

Looking forward to the future gold podcast :biggrin:

• Thanks 1

Great show Steve,

your great knowledge and sheer joy for metal detecting, especially the searching itself, came through in the interview. To me, you are certainly one of the few people that I pay particular attention to. Hope you do another show soon. 

• Thanks 1