Went down to local park today, across the street the city is clearing off a wooded lot to build a dog park, the park is old so i knew this property is to, its tough to detect because of equipment rutts and roots, so i get back in it and started seeing tell tell signs of old house site, plants blooming in the middle of the woods, broken glass, its beside a creek aswell. Only had bout an hour but its def a old 1800s homesite found very old brick also. Also i found a spoon that just seems to be very old, and what looks like melted lead. Also there is a good size deppression in the ground that i wonder maybe a cellar. Very rocky under the dirt but im gonna hit this place as much as i can before the dog park is built, best part is i work for the city so i will be on the property doing some work from time to time. 

20180318_191530.jpg

20180318_191906.jpg

20180318_191949.jpg

• Like 3

Looks like it may have burned down....   probably won't find anything but a melted lump of gold coins....

(I know someone that burned down an old house and in cleaning up the debris, they found a melted lump of silver weighing 300 pounds!)

Yip i plan to hit it as much as i can before construction starts on it. In the picture does this look like an old cellar hole to you all? What i really need is a hunting buddy close to me, i dont know anyone who detects near me when i say near me i mean like within 20-30 minutes.i feel like i need a mentor close by lol....

20180318_172905.jpg