After A Couple Multi Kruzer Hunts

So far, I can say I like it a lot.  I love the Gen/ all metal mode.  It has a really nice steady hum and even with volume not too high, can hear as I get near to anything quite nicely.  

I really like how most iron items really stay at 04 or 03...i snagged a really cool old iron tool that was quite deep by measuring its size, and noting the higher than normal numbers for nail, etc.

Yesterday I had it in 5k Gen, sensitivity  to 95.  Open field with a ton of hot rocks.  I was very relieved when I heard that nice "boing" sound like the F75 gives when going over them.   I was surprised at the small items I got without being in high frequency from messages on the boards.

I really enjoy the tones in Gen..was very easy to tell both coins I encountered by the very clean hits all directions.

It is a little nose heavy, but I am going to work on extending the back under my shoulder to offset the torque.

I am hoping to get into some bad soil next week and see how it performs there, but so far am extremely happy.

• Like 4