E600 Sw Washington Pounded Park Results

Tiftaaft

That is so cool! I can just see you smiling from ear to ear at all that still laid under the ground in that "hunted out" park. I wish folks could wrap their minds around this paradigm shift away from depth to unmasking. I would bet that 90% of the coins and jewelry we're after is 2-6 inches down especially out west and it is for that the Equinox will rule all others. I love your enthusiasm as it's infectious. We have 2-4 inches of rain the next two days so no hunting for me until Friday. 

Great job Tim

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Very impressive, especially considering the conditions..   That old ring is pretty cool.. 

• Like 1

Another excellent report, Tim, and extra thanks for pub'bing your settings.  That will help me next time out.

You guys in the Pacific NW (Cabin Fever another example) get mostly mintmarked (and apparently majority -S) coins which is a huge +.  Trying to read the dates+MM's in your photo I'm drawn to that one in the middle -- a 1926.  Is that an -S?  If so that's a semi-key date+MM in the Lincoln series.  (1926-D nothing special, though.)

Only 5.5 hours and all that in previously hunted sites?  Your Eqx isn't the only thing with fast recovery speed!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1