Got Some New Plates Today

mn90403

Great plates! Unless you live here people don't realize the sheer number of people that live here. Between where Mitchel lives and I live there is approximately 4-6 million people and 3 times as many cars. The % of people that will know he's carrying a detector is measured in the .000 category. You and your license plates should be featured by minelab on Treasure Talk. I think it's really cool and I wish I had thought of it first. 

As a side note on the car issue, this is what I was getting at. My neighbor next door is married no kids but has 4 cars. The lady that moved in two houses down is single and her 20 year old daughter is living with her and her boyfriend. Between the 3 they have 7 cars all parked in the driveway and street. It makes no sense. 

14 hours ago, tsunamiscott said:

I agree with both statements, except I would replace Californian with person. :wink:

I like having gear labeled with removable patches, it makes it easy to identify what's in what bag. The labels can transfer to different bags when I switch gear out, so bags can be used for different items.  I just peel them off if I'm carrying them around in public.

California vehicle registration fees are getting ridiculous. I just don't feel like giving them any more... I guess I will just have to hope my next random number plate is, DEEP800.:biggrin:

IMG_0495.thumb.JPG.f64fafd01704d40bffef6e4d98ca597e.JPG

TsuScott our reg. doubled Last Year! Ruthless....was a Flat $25.00 annual rate for Decades, Now it's $50.00! Cheers, Ig  Snowing *:2026 at elev. 3939' , 

1 hour ago, idahogold said:

was a Flat $25.00 annual rate for Decades, Now it's $50.00!

Consider yourself lucky??  Ours goes by gross vehicle weight or something similar.  My vehicles have been in the $100 - $200 range in recent years.  No, I'm not driving a semi. :tongue:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, idahogold said:

TsuScott our reg. doubled Last Year! Ruthless....was a Flat $25.00 annual rate for Decades, Now it's $50.00! Cheers, Ig  Snowing *:2026 at elev. 3939' , 

California vehicle registration has gone up for 2018. Mine is $304 now, it was $240. The gas tax was increased in November too.

It's supposed to fund deferred roadway maintenance.  Our roads sure need it.

Idaho is a beautiful place, fine people.  I spent most of my childhood summers near McCall. Floated 120 miles of the Salmon River a few years back. Miss it... 

Scott

Sea level, raining sideways.

• Like 1