Question For Steve: Equinox

Steve,

So I know Minelab has iron clad written in stone confidentiality agreements on “testers”.... does this agreement last forever? Is there a sunsetting clause?

Im curious because you ( and a select few others) have been testing, using, and experimenting with detectors in a variety of conditions for a long time. That insight, is huge to the data and testing nerds like myself. 

Thanks!

You asked this question before and it has been answered - are you not checking back on your previous questions/threads?

http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/5840-early-minelab-testers-question/

What data specifically are you seeking that is unavailable given the large number of people who currently have an Equinox in hand? It does not matter what prototype machines did or if they even worked at all. The only thing that matters is the performance of detectors available to the public. Performance questions are being asked and answered daily.

I have been answering questions about the Equinox for months - people simply don't want to believe what I have been reporting.