Just Joined Your Forum

I have been detecting for over 30 years. Started out with a Whites 3000-D & after using multiple Whites products, I steered towards Minelab & they has been in my arsenal ever since.  I have been a long time Minelab user, from the Explorer, E-Trac, CTX & soon to be the Equinox, just waiting for my order to be shipped).  It will be real enjoyable not to have to use a harness like I did with the CTX.

I noticed when I was looking for a more detailed explanation/answer about a detectors settings, how, what, where, when, why, or just general knowledge, I always seemed to end up on this site. Don't know why it took so long to join, but here I am & I hope I can contribute in the future.

Happy Hunting

Don

• Like 3

Welcome don, im fairly new here myself, very knowledgable people here you will always get questions answered and plenty of info from these guys.

Welcome! I don't post much but if you want the most knowledgeable group of people regarding practical metal detecting, you've definitely found the right place!

Welcome Don...

Lots of good people here and tons info.....

Also if you find something you want to share from another forum or a video that is relavent , you can...... Unlike some other forums that are so anal you can't even post a link to a video that might have an ad in it for other equipment...... No doubt about it this is the best forum out there.... And of course the kudos go to Steve for putting this all together for us.

Also kudos to the great members that help make this forum what it is.

• Like 3

Welcome aboard Don from Southern California! This is the best site for info based on experience. Best of luck!

Welcome Don.  Great forum because the people are great and just want to talk about detecting and detectors and not push buttons.  Anyway have only detected as far north as southern Pennsylvania (I hail from Northern VA) {not counting a club hunt on the beach near Asbury Park) but am looking to get up north to do some detecting and see a different side to history at some point, perhaps this summer.

Welcome Don, 

I'm hoping to find my 3rd New Jersey copper with my Equinox  My first two are on your list already