XP Deus Detectors Being Sold

Looking at the classified section of another forum and on the first page there are 8 Deus for sale, for trade or marked as sold.  Must be quite a few comparisons being made out there.

Guest Tnsharpshooter
10 minutes ago, Jackpine said:

Looking at the classified section of another forum and on the first page there are 8 Deus for sale, for trade or marked as sold.  Must be quite a few comparisons being made out there.

Or quite a bit of info being exchanged between Deus owners and owners of you know what.

Might even be some folks reading some of what I have posted comparing detector models.

So far no one has went public and said Sharpshooter, you lied to me.

That makes me feel good.

I should have an 800 in my hands on Monday.  But that does not mean my Deus is going anywhere soon.  I have really enjoyed using it over the last four years and hope to be able to say the same about the NOX in another 4.  I don't hunt for profit, just for relaxation and fun.  The cost per hour has been very low compared to many other hobby activities.

It is nice to have at least two machines for a number of reasons, loaner or repair being two.  The Deus has required no service or modification in those 4 years, I doubt that I will say that about the NOX in 4.

TNSSs observation on the Deus were always enlightening and his observations on using the NOX influenced my decision to get one now rather than later - if at all. 

I expect to enjoy the NOX having previously run both a 705 and CTX.  It will be interesting and instructive being able to run them both on selected sites and targets.

Guest Tnsharpshooter
1 hour ago, parkgt said:

I should have an 800 in my hands on Monday.  But that does not mean my Deus is going anywhere soon.  I have really enjoyed using it over the last four years and hope to be able to say the same about the NOX in another 4.  I don't hunt for profit, just for relaxation and fun.  The cost per hour has been very low compared to many other hobby activities.

It is nice to have at least two machines for a number of reasons, loaner or repair being two.  The Deus has required no service or modification in those 4 years, I doubt that I will say that about the NOX in 4.

TNSSs observation on the Deus were always enlightening and his observations on using the NOX influenced my decision to get one now rather than later - if at all. 

I expect to enjoy the NOX having previously run both a 705 and CTX.  It will be interesting and instructive being able to run them both on selected sites and targets.

I am keeping Deus too. Actually 2 of them.

I think you will enjoy Equinox.

Actually I think anyone who has enjoyed Deus will enjoy Equinox.

I look forward to your thoughts and commentary.

I have not used or even seen a Deus in person. Traded in the F75 on the Equinox but I'm hanging on to the 705 as a backup(?) fresh water wader due to the 9" concentric coils.