Eq800 5th & 6th Hunts Field2 & Park2

Great report and impressive results!  Just a great bunch of finds for a hammered location..  And just think how few hours you have on the Equinox..  

love that Wheat with iron stuck to it!  Kind of says it all..

Bryan

• Like 1

Great hunt and great report, Cal. Many thanks!

I discovered my head phones to still be on one morning after a evening hunt. I know that i had gone through the motions of turning them off but somehow failed to do so. Now I check twice to make sure.

Dean

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bado1 said:

Great hunt and great report, Cal. Many thanks!

I discovered my head phones to still be on one morning after a evening hunt. I know that i had gone through the motions of turning them off but somehow failed to do so. Now I check twice to make sure.

Dean

That must be what happened, I'll have to keep an eye on them.  I'm surprised they don't have an energy saver mode and automatically shut off if they loose pairing after a preset amount of time. 

Nice period stuff there...glad to see the nox is working well for you. So which program do you like better P2 or F2? 

strick

• Like 1

Very nice hunts Cal, really appreciate you posting. More and more I see results that are duplicating what happened to me with Equinox on sites where I was not having much luck with other detectors. Its nice to see I was not imagining things. :smile:

I am seriously not trying to pump Equinox up either by saying it has been a long time since I have seen a new detector producing so well for so many new owners on their early hunts. It’s way past being just a lucky few now but a real trend, especially with gold finds. Been some real terrific coin finds also. Should be lots of awesome reports coming up in the next month as the next wave of machines gets delivered. Those of us with machines already in hand - hit those easy obvious areas now. You might be surprised what that little park just down the street still has left in it. You know, the one everyone gave up on twenty years ago!

• Like 2

Cal, nice hunt as has been said.  I'm from down Jacksonville way so I can understand your videos pretty good too.  One thing I have to ask about is that name, Cobra ... how did you get that?

Mitchel

• Like 1