B&Z Booster Setup Gpz-7000

I put both the booster and the WM12 on the back of my baseball cap.  It keeps both units the greatest distance from the coil.  I can't remain hardwired to a detector any more.

The booster allows for the 7000 audio enhancements to be on lower power and then you are amplifying a clear signal.  I used the 7000 without a booster for a long time and even had the booster for many months and didn't attach it.

I wish I would have used it from the beginning.  When you read JP's use of detectors and adjustments he is always using one.  It is for good reason.

Mitchel

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

You can plug the booster either into the GPZ directly or into the WM12 module. Either will work, but plugging direct into the GPZ is going to result in better audio quality since there is always some loss employing wireless audio.

Can the booster/speaker combo be attached to the custom canvas cover of the 7000?

And where in the US can we find this combo?

I searched but couldn't find the combo only the booster.

Thanks for putting up with all the questions... new users and getting up to speed.

Doc and Rob are experts on all things booster.  I'd contact them.  I don't think Bill sells them.

Mitchel

• You will be attached by a cord if you put the booster on the gpz and have the speakers on your person...here is a pic of my set-up which is much the same as JP's...the black bag carries my wm, the booster is the yellow box on the left and the speakers are obvious....
  • image.thumb.png.f4d9736dd65299b25ffe2e0886b39592.png