I would like to find a WM-12 for my 7000 if someone has one they dont use and would like to sell ...

34 Days 6 Hours 59 Minutes 40 Seconds.....

Geez, Paul; just buy a new one with a warranty!  

You probably made enough off the ctx to cover most of it....

and please stop bragging about going back to OZ...you are hurting my very tender feelings! just teasing!

fred

I broke even...then I shipped it..

He was happy...

Fred.... 

32 days 6 hours 56 minutes and 15 seconds

And another bloke offered to take me around in Victoria area..

• Like 1

• Similar Content

• By FeO2digger
      Anyone have the large 15 X 20 ATX coil they want to sell?
      Drop me an IM here with price desired...
      Also looking for shaft assembly for ATX without coil if anyone has spare or telescopic shaft parts...

Thanks!
    • By Gerry in Idaho
      I'm trying to find someone who is not using their old Minelab GP-3000 or GP-3500 or is interested in up-trading it for a GPX, Gold Monster 1000 or Equinox 800.
      I am also trying to find the original 10" Elliptical coil for the Eureka Gold (blue in color).
      If you have any of these items I'm interested in talking with you.
      Let your friends know too, as sometimes they just might have one sitting around.
      Attached are photo of the 2 detectors and 1 coil I am looking for.  If you have either of these 3 please contact me.
      Thanks for your help.  Gerry

• By AuWanderer
      If anyone wants to sell a Keene 151 box & riffle tray only let me know...
    • By Sourdoughmoe
      Who wants to sell their rocker box?
    • By Luki
      hello to all guys, I recently joined this forum. My name is Luca and I write from Italy. I am a passionate collector of metal detector Compass, I am interested in buying an XP PRO with pre-fire series varifilter, possibly with Keith Wills mod, the important thing is that it is completely and fully functional! I'm also interested in the coin scanner series. my mail: denario@live.it greetings to all
      luca
    • By Gerry in Idaho
      I am trying to find a used 10" Ellip coil for the Minelab Eureka Gold.  It is the blue in color one.  Must know it works and is decent shape.
      Let me know what you have please.  Thanks, Gerry