Steve H. Testing The 6" Coil ?

Sometimes it’s not what people say, but what they don’t say that speaks the loudest.

• Like 2

Didn't Steve say ML said May in another thread?  Of course that could be shipping on May 31st from where ever they make them :rolleyes:  Kind of like when ML announced they'd be shipping in February :huh:

My dealer Bill Southern said they would be available at the end of May or in June.  Steve said ...

well, I understood him to say ... call it June.

I guess this means 'they are here when they are here and not a minute before!'  But it could mean something else too.

Well, you reported Bill Southern saying end of May or June. Since everything in detector land is always late, I figured why even bother with end of May, just call it June. That said, all I am doing is reporting what you reported which other people are now reporting me as having reported when in fact.....

'they are here when they are here and not a minute before!'

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Moving targets like moving dates are hard to hit.  (We find non-moving targets that are hard to hit!) 

Sometimes you get the credit.  Sometimes you get the blame.  Sometimes you get lucky.

Other times it just doesn't matter and this is one of those times.

Mitchel

11 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Didn't Steve say ML said May in another thread?  Of course that could be shipping on May 31st from where ever they make them :rolleyes:  Kind of like when ML announced they'd be shipping in February :huh:

Cal, I know everyone didn't get there's but I had my 800 at home Feb. 9th. which was pretty close to the projected time. Anyways,  I've been wondering if I really need the 6" coil... the stock coil has amazed me at it's ability to find stuff. I had a small coil for my f19 but rarely used it cause the stock 5x10 worked really well for me. I guess there's probably a place for one so I'll get one when available. 

15 hours ago, Tometusns said:

Cal, I know everyone didn't get there's but I had my 800 at home Feb. 9th. which was pretty close to the projected time. Anyways,  I've been wondering if I really need the 6" coil... the stock coil has amazed me at it's ability to find stuff. I had a small coil for my f19 but rarely used it cause the stock 5x10 worked really well for me. I guess there's probably a place for one so I'll get one when available. 

You have a good point. 

I've been pretty impressed with the separation on the 11" round DD, but I sure wouldn't mind testing out a 6" coil, that thing must be like a laser in iron.   Steve??  :huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Well, you reported Bill Southern saying end of May or June. Since everything in detector land is always late, I figured why even bother with end of May, just call it June. That said, all I am doing is reporting what you reported which other people are now reporting me as having reported when in fact.....

'they are here when they are here and not a minute before!'

I just need one before I die :laugh: That's all I ask. Soon would be a good option too!

• Like 2