Steve H. Testing The 6" Coil ?

On 4/6/2018 at 7:13 AM, Steve Herschbach said:

Did I? :smile:

Yes in a way you did, but you did not use the word Nada! You like to keep us in the dark. ?

• Haha 1

On 4/6/2018 at 11:31 PM, Tom Slick said:

At this rate, I'll have the 6" coil before my 800 arrives. :sad:

Mine to, my dealer said his back orders are maybe filled in not before June!

So I better order the 6 inch coil as soon as it comes on the market!

This weekend I was really longing for a 6" coil.  Not because I needed the laser pointer separation, but I was detecting in very restricted scrub and woods.  Really bushwacking it.  The site was a civil war era shooting range that was part of a winter encampment and swinging an 11" coil would have really restricted my ability to probe around old tree stumps that had the telltale minie ball holes in them.  I had no doubt Equinox could have delivered the goods based on surface finds I had made outside the woods, but really needed the ability to have some side to side coil swing to get the job done.   Deus was giving me borderline signals at depth in the nasty dirt so I ended up using a 10x5 elliptical on a GPX instead and grabbed 30 projectiles and fragments and an iron buckle in a single morning's worth of effort.  Now we will not know how the Equinox could have done until the next opportunity (the last time we had access to this site was three years ago and there is no guarantee we can ever go back again).  ML is really stubbing their toe on this delay, unfortunately.

• Thanks 1