Jump to content
cjc

For Sale New Book: The Minelab Equinox: "from Beginner To Advanced"

Recommended Posts

The Minelab Equinox: “From Beginner to Advanced”

Clive James Clynick is the author of some 20 previous detector “how-to” manuals, numerous articles and product reviews.  In this detailed and informative book he explains the Minelab Equinox’s ground breaking technology and how it can help you to find treasure.

  • Customizing the Equinox for your Conditions and Targets Sought.
  • “Multi IQ” and High Gain Detector Operating Characteristics.
  • Understanding and Applying the Equinox’s Features.
  • Audio, Meter and Coil Control “Skill Building.”
  • Beach, Shallow Water and “In-Iron” Skill Building with the Equinox.
  • The Equinox as a Gold Jewellery-Hunting Machine.
  • “Reverse” Hunting with the Equinox.
  • Bottlecaps and Other Problem Targets.

(111 Pages, Softbound, $16.95): 

Ordering: http://clivesgoldpage.com/

 

IMG_2791BX.jpg

IMG_2795FX.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds a good book, but does it lack the gold prospecting information I would like to read about?  Is it going to be a PDF ebook as well, easier to buy when living in a foreign land :smile:

Now we just need Steve to write a book on prospecting with the Equinox! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Author John Steinbeck once said "...write what you know...."  Just no goldfields here--sorry.   Im going to hunt some nuggets end of April If I learn anything in two weeks it will go in a Vol. 2. 

cjc

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, phrunt said:

Now we just need Steve to write a book on prospecting with the Equinox! 

We just need Steve to write a book....period. I am sure it will be gold in itself.

JW :smile: 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll write one when i get back in Oct.... (if i come back) :ph34r:

 

I may be that old scruff they find in the bush someday --petrified leather with a huge grin and a big 12 ouncer nugget in me hand!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2018 at 1:49 PM, cjc said:

Author John Steinbeck once said "...write what you know...."  Just no goldfields here--sorry.   Im going to hunt some nuggets end of April If I learn anything in two weeks it will go in a Vol. 2. 

cjc

Where are you going in April for the nuggets?

Mitchel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2018 at 4:45 PM, kiwijw said:

We just need Steve to write a book....period. I am sure it will be gold in itself.

JW :smile: 

I agree with you KiwiJW, wish Steve H. Would start thinking about writing his best seller series of nugget hunting with the NOX and other books! He Already mist the boot with this one ! Can you imagine The NOX is just a few weeks in the field, and somebody already wrote a book about it how to use it! Steve H.should wake up, and start writing his manuals! I am  ready to pre order!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2018 at 2:34 PM, vanursepaul said:

I'll write one when i get back in Oct.... (if i come back) :ph34r:

 

I may be that old scruff they find in the bush someday --petrified leather with a huge grin and a big 12 ouncer nugget in me hand!!!

You wish!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

P.S. We will miss you only on this forum!😥😥😥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Whitbey said:

I agree with you KiwiJW, wish Steve H. Would start thinking about writing his best seller series of nugget hunting with the NOX and other books! He Already mist the boot with this one ! Can you imagine The NOX is just a few weeks in the field, and somebody already wrote a book about it how to use it! Steve H.should wake up, and start writing his manuals! I am  ready to pre order!

I already wrote a book - see my Equinox forum posts since September.

I am still learning the machine. Clive must be a quicker study than I am! :smile: I may actually do a book, but it would be next spring at earliest. I have too many questions I need to answer for myself first.

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×