cjc

For Sale New Book: The Minelab Equinox: "from Beginner To Advanced"

How about posting a few sample pages from the book.  Kinda hard to pop $$ on a book with nothing but a synopsis, and no bio on the author and his bona fides.  Just saying....

I'll get heaps a good material for you to put in your book Steve for a small nominal fee of course:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I already wrote a book - see my Equinox forum posts since September.

I am still learning the machine. Clive must be a quicker study than I am! :smile: I may actually do a book, but it would be next spring at earliest. I have too many questions I need to answer for myself first.

Can I pre-order mine now Steve? :smile:

• Haha 1

On 4/6/2018 at 4:45 PM, kiwijw said:

We just need Steve to write a book....period. I am sure it will be gold in itself.

JW :smile: 

Gotta agree with that. 

Best Equinox resource that could come to light would be if someone captured all the excellent Equinox bits here that Steve and others wrote and assembled it into a logical flow, perhaps turned into a PDF.  The knowledge and experience here on the Equinox is 100 times better then anywhere else online, and without all the BS.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, SittingElf said:

How about posting a few sample pages from the book.  Kinda hard to pop $$ on a book with nothing but a synopsis, and no bio on the author and his bona fides.  Just saying....

Visit Clive’s website for a look http://www.clivesgoldpage.com/

His early DFX Gold Methods is kind of a classic on how to jewelry detect using target id detectors.

• Thanks 1

It's true Steve you have really written a lot about this one--some great and informative material.  Thanks also for providing such a great forum for the exchange of ideas.   Understanding what questions people are asking has really helped to give me direction on this project. 

Kind Regards,

clive

• Like 2

On 4/9/2018 at 9:54 PM, SittingElf said:

Did put up an excerpt.  I've never been on TV though....

cjc

• Haha 1

On 4/9/2018 at 6:13 PM, Whitbey said:

I agree with you KiwiJW, wish Steve H. Would start thinking about writing his best seller series of nugget hunting with the NOX and other books! He Already mist the boot with this one ! Can you imagine The NOX is just a few weeks in the field, and somebody already wrote a book about it how to use it! Steve H.should wake up, and start writing his manuals! I am  ready to pre order!

I'll take one too.  Got the "Nox" and the beach is getting too crowded...cjc