Anderson Shafts Available Soon For Equinox

From Link deleted since Findmall update broke old links

“We will be offering a few different shaft options for the Equinox including the 36" carbon fiber regular shaft with lower rod, a one piece carbon fiber shallow water scuba shaft, and Zero Flex fiberglass shafts in custom Anderson colors”

http://andersondetectorshafts.com/

72A222BE-5D9F-40C6-A6C0-D7AA100E99B7.jpeg

• Like 3

Ordered mine already .

Though my Terra Anderson shaft works well enough .

Dont need a lower rod with it , just use a Terra lower stem .

Thanks Steve for the Anderson shaft info for the Equinox I have just sent them a message requesting contact details of the UK dealers for their product..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Randy Dee said:

Thanks Steve for the Anderson shaft info for the Equinox I have just sent them a message requesting contact details of the UK dealers for their product..

Detecnicks Randy . Or at least they sell them .

• Like 1

What's the advantage as the stock is a straight shaft ???  Wonder what is the weight difference  stock to Anderson . Or will it just lighten your Wallet lol. Be interesting and will it be value a few grams on your elbow isn't a bit thing .Well not to me . As i use a harness .

4 minutes ago, davidh said:

What's the advantage as the stock is a straight shaft ???  Wonder what is the weight difference  stock to Anderson . Or will it just lighten your Wallet lol. Be interesting and will it be value a few grams on your elbow isn't a bit thing .Well not to me . As i use a harness .

It means less corrosion of original parts . The cam lock on the Anderson is far better . It is lighter . And if it has the extra holes in the shaft can be used with my Terra also .

Anderson caters to water hunters specifically.

12 minutes ago, vive equinox said:

Look great !

is it heavier or lighter than the original shaft ?

What is the shipping price for europe (france) ? 

All I know you know. I don’t have one of these rods and have no plans at this time to get one - the stock rod is fine for me. Contact Anderson for weight details and dealers as far shipping costs. Anderson will hopefully have more information on rod specifications and options soon.