Is It Possible To Duplicate An User Mode To Other Mode?

Unless I missed something I don’t think you can..   

I do wish that all modes required a long push of the mode button to save though..  I have had trouble with losing my custom settings 3 times now..  It some how reverts back to 5 Tone from 50 after the Detector gets turned back on for my next hunt.. At first I thought I had inadvertently changed it, but after the third time I’m starting to wonder..

When this happens you have to set your notching all over again..

Bryan

Everything is done manually for each mode.   What i did do was made a program for beach 1 saved it in my USER PROFILE.   That away when i was flipping from beach 1 and 2  i didnt have to use the DETECT MODE BUTTON repeatedly.  Even a back button would have been nice here.

• Like 2

Two suggestions from previous discussions on this issue:

"Make sure you go back into the Detect Mode after you make a change and turn it off.. It will not save if you don’t.."

"Just a suggestion, do a factory reset on the nox then change you park 2 settings and see if it will save it then. I was playing with mine the other day on setting and had the same problem. did the reset, added the changes and it saved them"

Maybe one of these will work??!!

• Like 2

I noticed a diffence in how you leave the userprofile. I'll have to verify that later, just to be sure if it's true...

If you leave the userprofile by pressing the detect mode button, all settings are changed back to the previously selected profile.

If you're using the userprofile and short-press the userprofile button again, the machine jumps back to the previously selected profile BUT some of the userprofile's settings seem to remain active. At least that's what happend to me with 5 vs 50 tones if I remember it correctly.

Bug or feature? Dunno..

Perhaps in a rush I've still been in the settings menu.. the manual clearly states you have to be on the detect screen before you save a userprofile.

Mine was different from the one described in the thread. I thought one could abuse it to copy some settings :rolleyes:

How ever - I tried to reproduce it and I couldn't - so forget what I've wrote...