T2 Classic Videos

Guest Tnsharpshooter

• 1 month later...

The T2 is a very good relic machine

The T2 and F75 are both “classics”. I have to admit that with all the price decreases I get tempted to get another one, just because the price is so attractive. After years of detectors getting more expensive it’s nice to see this kind of power at such low prices. It used to be I would not be satisfied with detectors running under $799 but $499 is now the level at which one can get top of the line performance. Kind of amazing really.

post-3-0-55827400-1440221973.jpg

Truly excellent machines.  Now priced aggressively - probably because the Nox has set a bold price point which makes the detector business suddenly more challenging for the manufacturers.

Waterproof, wireless headphones - these are now “givens” for the $600 - $1000 price range and manufacturers who don’t know this and respond to it are not going to be around in the future

First Texas has lots of great stuff in the works, but for now, making the established high-performance machines much more affordable is a good plan to fill the gap.

I have a new T2+ which I am pitting against my Nox600 - no results to speak of yet, but at the end of the day, I expect that different manufacturers will continue to offer models which appeal to users based on the “jobs to be done” - different strokes for different folks - otherwise we’d all drive the same cars.

• Like 1