2nd Beach Hunt With The 800

Jealous of your beaches - ours didn‘t have many visitors the last season, because of the weather. When there‘s nothing to find you aint gonna find something.. if that makes any sense :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Sinclair said:

Jealous of your beaches - ours didn‘t have many visitors the last season, because of the weather. When there‘s nothing to find you aint gonna find something.. if that makes any sense :ph34r:

I would check your state web sites to see if they give any history, and most important  -  attendance figures  - for all of their beaches. But my reality is that our beaches here have never been hunted for micro gold effectively. Since I dig a lot of holes, my odds increase of finding something that may be masked too. So maybe the small stuff is still there in all the beaches you hunt??? Think about being the first person with a machine that finds tiny gold. It only takes one small earring stud with a HUGE diamond in it, to make your day :laugh:

4 hours ago, Norm S said:

What did the gold ring up at? Just curious I am going to try next weekend

Most of my tiny gold has been ringing up as 1. Sometimes bouncing a little to 2 or 3, but generally steady at 1. Aluminum foil is all over the place in the low digits.

4 hours ago, BeachHunter said:

Congratulations on the gold! 

Thanks. I usually don't hit gold this often :laugh: I'll see next week if the trend continues.

• Like 1

Our beaches aren't the best but most people that detect on them are tourists and usually have inexpensive detectors. I have seen them waist deep in a hole next to a steel storm sewer line. The won't listen when you tell them it's the sewer line they are getting a signal from. 

I am pretty sure I am the only guy with an 800 within 100 miles from me and I also have a 600 for back up

I am used to digging tabs, cans and bottle caps on the beach

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Norm S said:

Our beaches aren't the best but most people that detect on them are tourists and usually have inexpensive detectors. I have seen them waist deep in a hole next to a steel storm sewer line. The won't listen when you tell them it's the sewer line they are getting a signal from. 

I am pretty sure I am the only guy with an 800 within 100 miles from me and I also have a 600 for back up

I am used to digging tabs, cans and bottle caps on the beach

Dig all signals that are number 1 - you may be pleasantly surprised. And leave them tourists alone... if they want to dig that pipe and lose their rings at the same time....let them :laugh: