That's outstanding!!!

One dig, machine paid off.  WOW.

IMPRESSIVE!

Steve

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I also paid for my 800 and most of my 600 today as well!  Only, I did it without a detector...

Last month I bought a high-end German Neumann microphone at an estate sale for $50. (Seller had NO idea...) I sold it on eBay this morning to a guy in France for $1250!

So with my Minelab military discount, the 800 cost me $764.15 and the 600 was $551.65. Total price for both detectors - $1315.80. Minus the $50 paid for the microphone, the two detectors together have now cost me a grand total of $115.80!!  Now, if only my 800 would ship soon...sigh.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Ok.  I guess that settles the chain argument.  Must have been really bunched to ring up that high.  Awesome find, Mitchel!

Equinox just generally gives me the feeling of not "if" but "when".

Chase,

I was thinking the same thing when I saw it in the wet sand out of the scoop.  You and I had discussed the chain or at least 'mused' on it.  Who knows if it was in a ball in the sand or surf.  I suspect it was but it certainly was when it came out of the scoop.   As a mass or clump it gives off a single tone.  I've tested it that way but not in a long length configuration.

Mitchel

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, fredmason said:

wtg, Mitchel!!!  Yes, that is a cute Little Prince you and Lui got!!!

fred

Fred,

Thank you.

When you asked about him in your email, I didn't know how I could 'work in' a picture of him on a metal detecting forum.  This was an 'opportunity' I took advantage of to show him off.  :smile:

I hope some of the nugget guys see him because they don't normally come to the Equinox forum but maybe I need another big nugget to get him over there.

Mitchel

• Like 1

Congrats!

I think part of the success lies in digging targets, which we probably wouldn‘t have with our old machine.

At least for me some targets IDs are very close together on the NOX, so I dig it just to be sure..

• Like 1