Equinox - The Eagle Has Landed!

far out dude!!! big congrats on the breast plate. happy for ya. 

• Like 1

Dude that is a great day I mean once in a lifetime day for some a day that some of us may never have! WOW.that breast plate is NICE!awesome writing too.happy hunting,be safe

• Thanks 1

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Nice hunt.

Good reporting.

What you say about the iron reporting, big 10-4.  A person develops and ear for what's what.  And they won't stop on just any audio the detector rambles off.

Congrats on your plate and your quarter.

GREAT report, GREAT story!  Sounds like just an INCREDIBLE day, and from the looks of your finds, that's exactly what it was!  

SUPERB, Chase!

Steve

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tnsharpshooter said:

Nice hunt.

Good reporting.

What you say about the iron reporting, big 10-4.  A person develops and ear for what's what.  And they won't stop on just any audio the detector rambles off.

Congrats on your plate and your quarter.

I owe a lot of how I am able to handle this machine to your detailed testing and reports especially regarding how Equinox responds to non-ferrous trash, so in a way you helped me get this plate.  Could have easily thought is was another aluminum blob.  But it sounded different.

6 minutes ago, steveg said:

GREAT report, GREAT story!  Sounds like just an INCREDIBLE day, and from the looks of your finds, that's exactly what it was!  

SUPERB, Chase!

Steve

Yeah, I am beginning to realize just how unique it was.  It just came together at once and in the moment, I just felt like it was going to happen, as improbable as especially the last two finds were.  It was like a golfer repeatedly sinking 40 ft. putts down the stretch.