Why Do We Go To Treasure And Gold Shows

You know why you go and I know why I do . Go that is.

We all want to see what’s new plus we get caught up in the excitement that flows in the air..

The first thing I want to look at is another pinpointer that Steve H. had been talking about. I don’t think I’ll see that new 6” coil lots of us are waiting on to get here.

My wife ask what I wanted for my birthday coming here in May. I told her money and don’t give it to me because I’m waiting on this new coil. She ask didn’t you just get a small coil for a detector and I said yes but that was for another detector.She did say let me know when it comes in and I’ll pay for it. Got to love them!

Sorry about that my thinking jump the track a little.

I got a friend coming down from Ok. to go with me to that show.I told him we going to need lots of money. So that’s the main thing I hope he don’t forget a little thing like that.

I don’t see myself coming home with a new detector but like said a pinpointer will be mine.

The Best to you on the next Treasure and Gold Show you attend. May your cup run over with whatever you wish for.

Chuck

• Like 3

See the newest gold finding and recovery goodies and hope to see people I only know from Facebook and gold forums.

Sure wish they had hotdogs at Costco prices tho? 5 bucks for a lousy hotdog....my pet gripe...

-Tom

• Like 1

Tvanwho

I’m going to try and explain the reason for the cost of expensive hotdogs.

At home you’re eating regular hotdogs.

At Gold and Treasure Shows you’re not eating regular old hotdogs. Here comes the difference between the two. You hang on after what I’m about to tell you will be more than willing to pay the price for one.

Here it is in just one word “ Pedigree “

I know you will feel better now paying a high price for Pedigree Hotdog.

Chuck

PS Here is the true test of knowing of what you just ate. If a cat runs pass you and you have the urge to chase it then you know. Only a true Pedigree Hotdogs will do that to you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 bucks for a hotdog, not so bad... at some of our local festivals, even weekend markets they get away with charging AUD$9.00 (US $6.94 )  for a plain hotdog.

And then there are some new  hotdog shops around that are charging upto aud$15.00 (US$11.57 for a "gourmet dog". or sausage on a roll haha.

http://www.thehotdogman.com.au/#menu

that is mental!:wacko:

How do I get away with charging criminal prices for a hot dog and getting rich at somebody elses expense?

We need show specials at the eats area of GPAA shows.Or else have Costco come by and feed us for $1.50

Well after going to the Treasure Show Saturday my friend and I went detecting.with our Nox 800.

Here I am just wanting to swing my Nox and here comes this older gentleman that I found out later that he was younger than me. Everyone I find is younger now days.

He walks up to me seeing I still have the band on showing I’d been to the same show he had. Over a year ago he put out money for a detector but never turned it on. By going to the show he got fired up again to go detecting. He had a long list of questions that I done my best to answer and at the same time keep the fire burning the show had started earlier that day. Well finely he had to go. Then I got back to what I came for.

My friend out done me with his Nox being I spent my time on public relations or just helping someone.

Chuck

• Like 1

Tvanwho

They can charge what they want but we don’t have to eat it. The trouble is so many do pay and that is why the price will never go down.

It comes down to supply and demand. People demand it and they supply it at the price they want to charge.

Chuck

Hey Wayne

My pleasure buying from you. I’d have to say how you named your business fits well with all you had at the show. The stuff you had for sale went way above the limits of others there.

The Best Until We Meet Again.

Chuck