Sign in to follow this  
Sourdoughmoe

For Sale Whites Mxt All Pro With One Year Of Warranty Left

used Whites MXT all pro, has one year of  warranty left, comes with 3 coils whites 950 concentric, whites 10dd, and detech 13u. this detector is awesome id like to keep it but i have no use for it id like to get 500 at least for it but we all know id probley get 400 for it  so ill take 400 plus shipping let me know, id sell it locally here in bethel but in a town of 7000 not much people that detect.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Brian Berkhahn
      Looking for an EQ600?  I have plenty in stock.. give me a call or email.  649.00 plus free shipping.
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/273199193137

• By Tortuga
      Up for sale is a Minelab GPZ 7000 gold detector. Comes complete with all the factory accessories and packaging. Nothing was tossed out. Includes manual, iron ferrite ring, Pro-Swing 45 harness, WM 12 wireless module, bungee, headphones etc.
      Detector is used but was never abused. Always operated with a control box cover to save on wear and tear on the housing. Owned by experienced detectorist. 100% perfect working order.
      ALSO includes Miner John black heavy duty coil cover and Minelab hat.
      Originally purchased from Rob's Detectors and the factory warranty is still transferrable to the second owner.
      NOW $6,000.00 SHIPPED
      Paypal, cash or money orders accepted. NO TRADES. Detector is located in Tucson, AZ.

• By cjc
      The Minelab Equinox: “From Beginner to Advanced”
      Clive James Clynick is the author of some 20 previous detector “how-to” manuals, numerous articles and product reviews.  In this detailed and informative book he explains the Minelab Equinox’s ground breaking technology and how it can help you to find treasure.
      Customizing the Equinox for your Conditions and Targets Sought. “Multi IQ” and High Gain Detector Operating Characteristics. Understanding and Applying the Equinox’s Features. Audio, Meter and Coil Control “Skill Building.” Beach, Shallow Water and “In-Iron” Skill Building with the Equinox. The Equinox as a Gold Jewellery-Hunting Machine. “Reverse” Hunting with the Equinox. Bottlecaps and Other Problem Targets. (111 Pages, Softbound, $16.95): 
      Ordering: http://clivesgoldpage.com/

• By Commonwealthdetector
      Looking to sell my wm08 because I don't have a use for it $160paypal shipped! Firm,not a scratch,never used only charged it when I bought the nox! Obo entertaining offers or trades! Thanks
    • By MineBlab
      Brand new, never used, perfect......$265 shipped CONUS, PP F&F
    • By dbsmokey
      Used only once.  In mint condition. Comes with box,manual and stock coil.

$500 included shipping/insurance to ConUS. via Paypal gift.  $520 if you prefer not to use Paypal Gift.