First Target With My 800

It's the Equinox effect. Swing it and then wait for the bingo!

You're going to have a great summer!

Well done!  It would be good to find a couple of those.

Mitchel

Thanks all.

When I swung the coil over that target I stopped thinking "No way, there's no way that's an indian" hitting 19, 20 in park 1.

Then when I see it in the dirt I just had to go inside and get my sports video camera.

Unreal was one of the words I used. I hope I can find some time this weekend to put some hours on this machine.

• Like 1

I felt good getting 3 wheaties at 8" the other day and those were the 1st wheaties I found down here in a cpl of years. 

OUTSTANDING, Jeff!  Superb first target from a fascinating patch of ground that you described, which you THOUGHT was cleaned of non-ferrous targets!

My guess is you are on the opposite side of PA from where I grew up (I'm from southwestern PA), otherwise, we could hook up in a couple of months when I'm back home for a few weeks, and dig some old dirt!

Steve

Nice going Jeff. My story is very similar. First time out with the 600 at a site that several of us have hunted very hard. Not much showing up any more, and my first coin dug was a '36 Merc at about 7". Was quite shocked, I must say...