Citigroup Forecasts Gradually Increasing Gold Prices

Gold has been pretty steady in the $1200 - $1300 range for around three years now. It seems to have set a strong floor in that range. Now Citigroup is calling for gradually rising average prices going forward. http://blogs.barrons.com/stockstowatchtoday/2015/02/09/gold-miners-cheap-oil-strong-dollar-boon-for-newmont-mining-barrick-gold/?mod=yahoobarrons&ru=yahoo

"We remain positive on our gold coverage with Citi’s Commodity team expecting gold to average $1239/oz in 2015, $1260 in 2016 and $1340 in 2017."

Actually looks like a reasonable and sensible forecast for once instead of all the hype about $3000 gold or $500 gold.

Now that's some funny sh*t right there Steve. The Citi commodity team don't have any more of a clue about the future of gold prices than a monkey in a zoo. That I can guarantee!  :o

I sell my pokes as I find them getting old to look at. I've never got caught holding the bag (poke). I have a fair poke right now so if your looking, I'm selling!

Nothing like getting paid to exercise... right Lucky? Now that's my kind of health plan!  :D

At one time I could time gold sales pretty well by just paying attention to what was occurring  geopolitically and economically and using many of the same indicators as Mr. Melman in the ICMJ. But lately nothing is operating in a normal way financially. There should be flashing red lights and loud buzzers going off all over the place. I'm certainly not predicting an apocalyptic dooms day but I believe it to be prudent to have a bit of gold on hand.

For air testing detectors.

• Like 1

I totally agree with the expectations for gold AND silver inching up over the next few years at least.

Every indicator they claim is there that i have seen. And yes klunker im gonna save back for testing also.

Im not claiming to project anything, just watching...

Greece will move the price of gold higher.