Nice

I think I may have found a Palladium ring but didn't know what it was. I still have what I found. It rang up about the same but just kinda thought it was a cheap dime store ring.. I will have to actually ck it out

back in 2013 i found 2 Palladium rings "still have them" . I thought they were Platinum at first but they are a bit light for that . Found my first real Platinum ring in 2015 at 11.6 g .

As i recall Palladium is around half the value of Gold i think ? Surprised we dont see many more of them really.

44 minutes ago, Skeleton Coast Hunter said:

Thx Guys..

Yeah....always check your finds Norm...myself recently assumed a coin to be current local currency but turned out to be sweet-sweet silver from way back..

Nuke..the Palladium 950 is on-par with 18kt gold value more-or-less these days......

I did not know that . It looks like the price of Palladium is higher than Platinum if i have read it right ??

Here are my Palladium rings and Platinum ring , 4.1 g and 4.3 g and 11.6 g .

Palladium 4.1g Palladium 4.3g Platinum 11.6g.JPG

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Skeleton Coast Hunter said:

'Day to the Clan..

Solid 12/13 VDI  about 6" deep & underwater...

Palladium 950 - 4.6gr.jpg

How heavy is your ring ?

14 minutes ago, Skeleton Coast Hunter said:

- Have checked spot prices quickly: 18kt yellow $32.22 and 950 palladium $30.0 / gram...

Mine scales at 4.6 grams...which is very similar to your  1st 2....but that last big one  in your pic = wow!! Nice!

That big one was a sight only whilst using my Explorer XS in 2015 , until i saw the really small cartouche saying 950 i thought Stainless Steel . But the 950 gave the Platinum i.d. away , and the weight.