All My Finds So Far This Year " Gems "

Nuke em

Nox 800 since got it . Plus 60 sinkers and some junk

image.jpeg

• Like 6

How much does that coinage come too Judy ? Is that your yearly score so far ? 

5 hours ago, Nuke em said:

Have had the Equinox 9 weeks but have only got serious for 7 weeks as looking after kids and 87 yr old mum  stopped us a bit . There is $280 dollars   .we are so lucky in Oz as those $2 and $1 coins are small and are easily lost so I set Park 1 user profile for  21-22 and it pings them and there is only one type of twist top that comes in with it and you sort of think it is one but we dig it just incase as it only happens one in every 15 hits

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nuke em said:

Forgot to say on my Instagram page  " QTeekids " I put probably 80 % of my finds for show and tell with other prospectors and from the Equinox picture it is all but one thing we have found with it and before that is mostly the GPX 5000 . If you don't do Instagram it is a good way to communicate with other detectorists as you can message people on it too . 

Nuke em and Judy -- NICE digs!  Love the bling, and HOLY COW Judy, on your coin take thus far!!!

Steve

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, steveg said:

Nuke em and Judy -- NICE digs!  Love the bling, and HOLY COW Judy, on your coin take thus far!!!

Steve

My coin take with the Nox is just over £140 but overall for the year its £629 from all detectors. Summer isn't here yet.

Nuke em -- absolutely unreal!  I can't imagine such numbers.  While I'm not a modern coin hunter (I focus on deeper, older coins), $50 is a good year for me!  You are up there in "pay for my detector in one season with just my coin digs" territory!!  :ohmy:

Steve

10 minutes ago, steveg said:

Nuke em -- absolutely unreal!  I can't imagine such numbers.  While I'm not a modern coin hunter (I focus on deeper, older coins), $50 is a good year for me!  You are up there in "pay for my detector in one season with just my coin digs" territory!!  :ohmy:

Steve

Almost all of this years total is old losses , the cashless society is killing coin hunting now. In the past i have had a lot and my best year was £3411 plus gems. But those totals are a dream now.

• Thanks 1

THREE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED ELEVEN POUNDS?!?!

Are you KIDDING me???

I am speechless...

Steve