What I Didn’t See At A Treasure Show

I didn’t see any Makro or Nokta metal detectors and that is what I was hoping to see. I guess the problem is that lack of dealers in the USA.

Just maybe over time this will not be the case. I think it would be good for the customer if we had more competition. It would have the effect of a better product and a better competitive price.

Don’t miss understand me I don’t want something for nothing. I’m willing to pay the price for top quality detectors.

Chuck

Well, they will be the title sponsor at this year's detectival. Interesting is this cryptic graphic. Maybe a true multifrequency machine on the verge?IMG_9822.thumb.JPG.8251e0a8f86294c9bd742783aa1cd8d5.JPG

Hopefully, that will be the case, Cipher.

Remember, they called the Kruzer " multi frequency" when it should have been called "selectable single frequency". So, who knows what their cryptic ad is eluding to. I am looking forward to seeing what they are coming up with though!

What is the first box in the ad trying to depict? That it will only find one coin at a time? Or, it won't find coin spills? :huh:

Dean

This definitely leaves a lot to the imaginiation and you're correct, their referencing of the multi-Kruzer as multifrequency agajnst what we've come to understand it to mean in the industry leaves doubt. My thinking at the moment is that the first box may refer to the price. The second is obviously a reference to diving. The third seems to imply multifrequency, as the 2 frequencies shown are simultaneous overlapping waves. It then goes on to show 3 gears (one big, two small, rather than one big) possibly referencing a ratio, modes, or individual frequencies. There's also 3 lines along with check marks in the first and third boxes. Is it referencing one "main event" machine or a series...Like an Apple Developers Conference invite, it does its job of getting your imagination going while not promising anything specific just in case it's not ready for prime time.