My Mpow Headphones Are In The USA And Heading My Way

I got an update today from the USPS, stating that the MPOW APTX LL over-ear headphones I ordered from AliExpress have finally arrived in the USA after two weeks from China.

I should have them by Tuesday or Wednesday and will post a review here once I have a chance to test them on my EQ600.  The company's other headphones have received very positive reviews on a number of sites, so I expect that the new phones will also meet the high expectations.  They were about $53.00 Shipped.

URL:  https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mpow-New-EQ-APP-Bluetooth-4-2-Wireless-Headphones-With-Mic-APTX-Low-Latency-Headset-Earphone/32848651952.html

30+ HOURS AUDIO PLAYBACK: Experience up to 30-hour playback/talking over Bluetooth with just 2 hours of charging or connect via the included 3.5 mm cable when the battery finally runs out 

TALK WITH EASE: Adjust volume, change track, and play and pause the music/talking via the headphones, built-in mic in the headphone and audio cable provide you hands-free talking convenience in both wired and wireless mode 

APTX HI-FI TECHNOLOGY: CSR 8670 chip with aptX low-latency technology bring your music to life for a more immersing experience.

5ae612de28561_MPOWPhones.jpg.dbb972cbcb8bbe0fe6c7540c48ce6d58.jpg

• Like 1

• The title was changed to My Mpow Headphones Are In The USA And Heading My Way

3 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:
1 hour ago, Norm S said:

I can get them by Tuesday from Amazon, $62 but no waiting

I would have done the same, but when I ordered them from AliExpress, they were not available on Amazon.  Not a problem, and cheaper too. Just have to wait. (The Equinox has gotten me used to waiting!! LOL!)

4 hours ago, SittingElf said:

I would have done the same, but when I ordered them from AliExpress, they were not available on Amazon.  Not a problem, and cheaper too. Just have to wait. (The Equinox has gotten me used to waiting!! LOL!)

Same here.  The weren't on Amazon yet.

11 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Same item for a little more money from Amazon for those not familiar with aliexpress. Still half what the Minelab version runs.

The button layout is superior to the stock wireless phones.  $65 isn't bad from amazon, amazon prime gets them here same day for me, with ultra easy return privileges if I don't like them, so not a bad deal for a few bucks more then Aliexpress, and like you say, still half the cost of buying them from ML.