Cashed My Equinox Clad In At Coinstar

Norm S

Good one Norm thats a good result mate. I have a coffee bottle I am trying to fill, I just cheated and counted it to see how much is there so far $163. We are lucky here in Australia with or 1 and 2 dollar coins they add up pretty quick, once again well done mate.

coin-jar.resized.forum.jpg

• Like 3

When you use Coinstar you get full value if you get Amazon Gift receipts.  When you get cash it shrinks by 10%.

• Like 4

• I never thought about Amazon gift receipts..  I have an Amazon credit card and the points add of fast. I may get an Amazon Gift receipt next time
  • Like 1

I know I am always going to buy something from Amazon eventually, so I just upload the Amazon cash to my account after a coinstar run.  Great tip by Mitchel.  It's second nature for me now so I forget to mention it to folks.  No need to take the 10% coinstar cash hit.

• Like 1

EXCELLENT, Norm!  That's a GREAT clad haul!

You may not have gotten any silver coins, BUT -- you said you are digging many coins over 8" deep, which in many areas is MORE than deep enough to nab silver -- even OLD silver.  If you get on the right site, the silver will come.  You clearly are digging deep enough, with the Equinox, to get there...

Steve