3 Rings, 18, 16, 8 ... Which Is Which?

I went out early this morning.  I was expecting a cut as there had been a 3 hour period of high waves during high tide.  As it turned out it was more of a 'blow over' than a cut so after about an hour it was time to move.  My next beach was less blown over so I settled in for a bit.  Finally I found a few quarters and that can mean rings!  So it was today.  My first ring was the 18.  This made me circle, grid and look near for another.  About 20 feet away I got the 16.  Nice 2 ring morning before 7 AM.  I kept hunting and found the cheap tennis bracelet and then I got the 8, the 3rd ring.

I'll give the composition of the ring and you tell me which number goes with it.  I'll come .back Thursday Night and tell you the number that goes with the ring

There is a copper ring in the top center.  There is a silver .925 ring on the left with a nice little amethyst.  There is 18k GP ring with a larger glass or crystal on the right.

Mitchel

IMG_9477.JPG

IMG_9476.JPG

• Like 7

Nice hunt! I'm guessing the 18GP =18 the silver/Amethyst =16 and the small thin ring = 8. How did I do ? :laugh:

• Like 1

NICE digs!!  Looks like a pretty good hunt!

Steve

Very nice Chase !!!

6 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Copper = 16

Silver = 18

GP = 8

That's what I'm thinking also.  Definitely the gold rang as an 8.  The other two is a tossup, but I'll go with silver as 18 since it's bigger.

But if its Gold Plated (GP) sliver, wouldn't the larger sliver content raise the ID? I think the copper ring would come up lower since its quite small. Of course, since I've yet to find a whole ring, its just conjure on my part!

Copper 18

GP.         16

Silver.       8

This is making my brain hurt! :wacko: