Guess The Price of the GPZ 7000 ?

Hi Guys,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you are dancing all around the correct MSRP, but I have the inside track on this one.

If Paul made any more guesses, he may have hit it right on the head...but this isn't a dart game.

Minelab has been letting out deceptive info to select people, just to make us all believe the new detector will be more expensive that is really will be.   Reverse psychology is what it is, and that is something Doc knows ALL about, because that is what he is schooled in...  And I think Paul has an inside track on the psych stuff as well, because he works with it all the time...

When people find out that the machine is less than expected, more folks will be prone to put out the do re me, which is, Dollar$, resulting in lots of sales.

The correct MSRP will be $8950.00, US Dollars, and don't ask me how I know.

I hope you have a great Valentines Day! 

Gary/Largo

• Like 1

Price quoted by an Australian dealer based in Kalgoorlie. $10700.00 AUD which equates to $8298.00 USD.  What the freight component is to send a few containers out to the states, or air freight will be built into the US price.  So I will go with $8499.00 USD.

Cheers Trev. 

I think that if you are consistantly finding gold, you have the fever, and you'll always upgrade to the best technology available if it finds more gold. After all, your gold will pay for it. So in that case, price doesn't really matter as long as you can justify it and have the gold to pay for it with the promise of more gold in your future.

That said, I think you haven't yet experienced sticker shock until you see this sticker.

I could be wrong but don't think so.

HH

Mike

Price quoted by an Australian dealer based in Kalgoorlie. $10700.00 AUD which equates to $8298.00 USD.  What the freight component is to send a few containers out to the states, or air freight will be built into the US price.  So I will go with $8499.00 USD.

Cheers Trev.

That is correct, $10700 au is now being listed by Australian dealers as the official price, delivery 1st March onwards.