ArchMage SoundClean-09 Headphones. Excellent APTX LL Ears!

So after my hassle with the MPOW's, and the continuing effort to get a full refund for the advertised Low Latency, but actually non-LL headphones, I went online and started researching.
I was already aware of the BT80's, Tronds, and other APTX LL headphones, but I dug deeper.
What I found was the ArchMage SoundClean-09 headphones that were a lot cheaper than the others, and had excellent reviews. I was certainly skeptical, but figured "what the hell", and ordered the readily available headphones from Amazon for $45.00 shipped (Prime). They arrived today, and I was fully expecting a repeat of the MPOWS as far as pairing was concerned. My worries were unfounded!

The SoundCleans paired quickly with my 600 and with the LL "+" symbol. Awesome start! Ran the detector over some coins and the lag was virtually non-existent. Sound was very clean and precise. Music sounds great too! Microphone built in, with cell capabilities, as well as the song manipulation features of more expensive units. Avalable in black or mint green.

The controls are not on par with the MPOWS, or others that have very palpable buttons, and there is no cover on the USB charging port, but for $20+ dollars less than competing headphones, I'm ecstatic. The headphones are close, but not quite full ear covering, and are extremely comfortable and without hot spots that would cause issues after a few hours. Even better is the TRUE almost 50 hours of operation after a full charge. (4 hours from fully discharged).  The instructions are clear, and the company is apparently very Customer Service oriented. The warranty includes a "no questions asked" money-back return guarantee and a 12-month extended warranty. True APTX LL capability for a great price! Includes a nice carrying case that fits the rotating earpieces well to fit. Wired connection and charging cable included, along with some marketing incentives. The head band is very comfortable and adjustable for big heads...like mine!

Lots of very positive reviews on Amazon and elsewhere, as well as a number of YouTube videos reviewing the phones!

I have found MY wireless solution to the APTX LL dilemna for the 600!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0774YGR61/ref=twister_B07CH9B339?_encoding=UTF8&th=1
Cheers,

Frank

658A4FEB-DCCD-4CA9-9410-479540FAEFC1.jpeg

• Like 3

Thanks for the info Frank, looks like exactly what I am looking for to go with my 600!

12 minutes ago, bado1 said:

Does the 600 not come from ML with wireless phones?

Dean

No it does not. It comes with a set of wired phones. That being said, it is capable of Bluetooth Low Latency wireless pairing with appropriate headphones.  The Equinox 800 comes with multiple wireless option headphones.

I could do that too when my 800 arrives, but my 600 and 800 will be separated by about 1600 miles!  The 600 will be my Space Coast, FL machine (our permanent home), and the 800 will be with me in Oklahoma, or wherever my wife is stationed after that. 
Trials and tribulations of military life! LOL!  Needed another set of ears for the 600.

Nice find! They are cheap in europe, too. 39€ shipped seems like a fair deal to me. The ML80 are 189€ .. that‘s just rediculously expensive for a rebranded of the shelf product imho!