I Am On Cloud 9... 1909...

Vez

Killer finds and shows that nothing is ever truly hunted out.. especially when swinging a Nox!

• Like 1

Nice finds!  The condition of that Sterling ring makes me think your soil there in that park isn't very friendly to silver.  One of the V-nickels looks to be in decent shape, as does one of the IH's.  Hopefully these will all clean up to be presentable.  Someone ought to write a book on that....

1 hour ago, GB_Amateur said:

Nice finds!  The condition of that Sterling ring makes me think your soil there in that park isn't very friendly to silver.  One of the V-nickels looks to be in decent shape, as does one of the IH's.  Hopefully these will all clean up to be presentable.  Someone ought to write a book on that....

We have organic soil and as a result there is a lower PH and it can tarnish the silver.  It actually looks pretty good, I just hadn't gave it a wipe down.  I picked at a nickle today to see how the face up side looked and it didnt fare as well as the V which was that side that was down...  20180508_155229.thumb.jpg.a2aaecc356d00fff77fe9c39f625545d.jpg20180508_155216.thumb.jpg.c49f4b0bda4fee1f385ac53082c79cd7.jpg20180508_155154_001.thumb.jpg.7765d3eaa9684ce15626a66f1f53ab6a.jpg

• Like 2

NICE digs!  VERY nice!!  Way to make that old park come alive, with the Equinox!!

Steve

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...