Ordered An Nox 800

LOL!?

Sigh...I'm still #3 on my dealer's waiting list for the 800. The 600 is doing well in the interim though!

• Like 1

In the house and charging.  Apparently the battery was below the cutoff level as it would not turn on as received.  Will give it the 4 hours or until the lights stop blinking. I plan on trying it with my Koss phones connected to the WM08 for the first run.

• Like 1

Congrats on the Nox....Just don't go into a certain Beach and Water Hunting forum...coz they are attacking the Nox like crazy:

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=261321

My username over there = staffydog33

Trying to defend the Nox, but they making it to be pile of crap...when it's NOT,.

I LOVE the NOX!!

Get over there guys...back me up...lol

Defend the NOX...Braveheart style!

They may love their Excal....but they'll never take.....OUR NOXXXXXXXX!!!

lol

you're going to like it Buzzard, just run park 1 with stock settings for awhile and go to all of your 'old' sites...

good luck...

• Like 1

Staffydog the Equinox does not need defending. It speaks for itself.  People that knock it are like those driving a Camero's knocking Corvette owners because they can't afford one. 

Most people know that every detector has a niche in the marketplace whether it be price or a better relic detector or coin shooter.. That's why so many guys are in love with different brands and different models of detectors but in my eyes the Equinox is the best all around detector on the market in the price range

• Like 3

I will be going out into the real world detecting in the morning, going to a freshwater beach....not and old beach but busy on the weekends. I have seen other detectors out there but nothing too fancy.

We will see how the Nox does...I know lots of bottle caps.