First 2 Hour Hunt With The Nox 800

412577405_FirstNoxhunt.thumb.jpg.14649ecd5635d5b68644d86b6dcc8654.jpg                                         

After work a quick 2 hour hunt with the Nox 800. I hunted in Field 2 . It ran really steady. The last time I was there I had 3 or 4 non ferrous items in 6 hours of hunting. I feel that if I had had a full day I would have had a heap more targets with the Nox. Guy's with the few hours I've had with the 800 I am already impressed. The very smallest button was a 9 on screen and I can safely say that I would not have found that with my explorer %100. The tone was low and soft and deep! The circular bronze item is a first for me here in the US. I've found these before in the UK. I believe it is part of a specific kind of woven button. 

Another Wow moment was the shell casing. It was a high number mixed in with a pile of iron sounds and numbers. There was so much Iron in that spot I knew again I would not have detected the target. Back out again on Friday after work ? I'm not going to lie,  its a learning curve but I think I did ok for the first couple of hours. 

All the best 

Sillllvar

• Like 6

NICE job on your first hunt, sillllvar!

Sounds like you will get along just fine with the Equinox!

Steve

• Like 2

I'll admit, my Equinox teaches me something new each trip.  I truly love this machine over all others.

• Like 3

I'll be taking the 800 out to a similar type site today, albeit not as old as yours, where non-ferrous finds of any kind have all but dried up.  When I first read about the Nox this was the first place I thought of taking it to see if it truly is a game changer.

Good or bad, results to follow.