Important Announcement - Nokta FORS Price Change

Hello all!

As you know, we made an announcement in December regarding Makro acquisition by Nokta.

For those who read the announcement thoroughly, one advantage of this merger we pointed out was that ‘’we will not only offer a richer product portfolio to our customers but address the whole market demand with products at different price levels.’’. This requires us to position the current and future Makro and Nokta products in the market correctly.

Taking into consideration the new Makro model ‘’Racer’’ that is being launched as well as the Nokta products that will be launched in 2015 and the years after, we need to make a revision in our FORS Gold/CoRe models.

Below are the revised prices.

MSRPs
FORS Gold $699.00
FORS Gold PRO PACKAGE $999.00
FORS CoRe $699.00
FORS CoRe PRO PACKAGE $999.00

We really hope the new pricing will be appreciated by those who are interested in the machine.

We also understand that this may upset some customers who recently purchased the device.

The last thing we want is unhappy customers - one unhappy customer is too many for us so if you purchased the device within the last 30 days, please contact me at dilek@noktadetectors.com to get a price adjustment coupon that can be used towards your next Nokta purchase.

Thank you all!

Wow, nice. Looking forward to trying one of your machines.

Racer, Gold Racer

I was pretty impressed with the revues on the new Racer any idea when the Gold Racer will hit the news?  What will be the differences?

Ivan

Racer, Gold Racer

I was pretty impressed with the revues on the new Racer any idea when the Gold Racer will hit the news?  What will be the differences?

Ivan

Hello... as the Gold Racer is still in the testing stage, I cannot share more information on it. Hope you understand and thank you for your patience. 

• Like 1