Pre-order Your 6” Coil For The Equinox

I’d text Rob yesterday if he had heard anything on the 6” coil for our Nox . I know not everyone is waiting on this coil like myself. Rob’s reply that he has yet to hear a word if and when it will be available.

I was surfing the net and up pop Kellco stating they taking pre-orders on said coil with the price set at 179.00.

I guess no I don’t guess I know I’ll stay with dealers I’ve known for years.

Chuck

Kellyco isn't the only dealer taking preorders. I will wait because although I know many people want the 6" coil I don't think there will be long lists. I am doing exceptionally well with the standard coil..

I hope when the word came out that they would be available in late spring that they were talking Our Spring not Oz spring. LOL

Talked to my dealer this morning and he has received no word on the 6" yet but that he would get an email when they become available.

I made sure that I was #1 on my dealer's waiting list for ALL Equinox accessories and coils as they come available. No need to prepay, but will be first out the gate when he gets any of the coils and other items if I choose to purchase as they get released. 

I too don’t believe it will be a stampede of people wanting the 6” coil but I just let Rob know my interest.

If and when he can tell me they on the way I’ll be more than happy to send him the money.

Chuck