River Bottom Scanning With Drag Coil

Accurate Locators

SSP-2100 Pulse Induction Metal Detector

http://accuratelocators.com/ssp-2100-pulse-induction-metal-detector.html

post-411-0-73250300-1424777703_thumb.png

Blanket Antennas

http://accuratelocators.com/blanket-18-tow-bar.html

post-411-0-27415300-1424778318_thumb.png

let me guess? That detector costs like 5 grand +? I will stick with my dowsing rods, could use them from a boat too. American ingenuity at work tho...gots to say something for that and I like the 5 inch dredge,,looks like an Allan Trees dredge with the flared sluice box.

Does anybody know if the Gold Exorcist drywash machine ( $600 on Ebay ) from Accurate Locators really works? Altho, I understand you cannot shovel gravel into it? Sposed to be screened down to 1/8 inch. I just wish their products were not so darn expensive....whatever the market will bear I guess..

I am doubtful of locating gold directly this way. However, it could work very well indirectly.

During huge floods it is not only gold that reconcentrates but 150 years worth of nails, spikes, pipes, and other ferrous junk. The kind of junk a PI loves. I have no doubt locating these junk deposits and dredging them would be a viable concept for a mining operation.

Price is not issue. Yes you get many signals, but from gold - I don't think so. Agree Steve this idea is not good. Or other words without any precision. Maybe frame with magnetometer can discrim Fe... but they use only kind of floating coil without magnetometer.