Minelab GP3500 Battery

IDAuFinder

I am looking for the best replacement batteries and possibly a signal booster for my 3500. I tried the archives first but I guess I didn't type it in right!! Also I have a question as to why I need to download something so I can retrieve personal messages from this forum? Any help and answers will be highly appreciated!! Les from Idaho

B):fisher::minelab: owner.

• Like 1

Hey IdAuFinder send me a PM some time and maybe we can get together up on The Yankee Fork some time.........

• Like 1

If you want the dome type lead acid battery, you can get them at any good battery store. The dome comes off quite easily, if you need another dome, you can get one ordered from you favorite dealer, OR Doc used to stock them at his place in Las Vegas...

This is what it should look like with the dome attached,

This is Doc's ad:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Minelab-GP-Extreme-SD2200-GP3000-GP3500-Battery-Metal-Detector-6-vlt-Lightweight-/321191435515

Doc has a good pictorial catalog at Doc's Detectors.

Hope this helps!

Gary

Doc's light-weight battery system is good...a bit expensive but a lot less weight...

His enhancers are also good...

however, I now use Jonathan Porter's enhancer with dual speakers and would not give it up...

Regardless of which enhancer you use you have to work with it a bit to get comfortable sound...

good luck

fred

• Like 1

Found out the reason I thought I had to download an app to retrieve my PM'S!! Damn pop-ups any way!! Also happened on the Aussie site!! Les

PM popup notifications or email notifications can be enabled or disabled in your settings. Pop ups do not works on all browsers.

I believe IDAuFinder is referring to the "InBoxNow" popup ad that is sometimes at the top right of the main forum page, it almost fooled me once but I realized it was an ad before I click on it.

I recently bought a refurbished Minelab lead acid battery for GP series from this 100% positive feedback member on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/miner_mark?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Battery works great, price was right and delivery very prompt.  

I believe IDAuFinder is referring to the "InBoxNow" popup ad that is sometimes at the top right of the main forum page, it almost fooled me once but I realized it was an ad before I click on it.

Could be. That is a Google Ad and what each person sees is different based on browsing history.

Minelab used to have a half size battery. Here is one strapped to the side of my old GP 3500 with a short power lead. I wonder if that battery can be had any longer?

post-1-0-45085300-1425358673_thumb.jpg