Minelab Go Find Metal Detector

For fun I got the GF 60 from Chris on AZ Outback. I put my money down just because I like the looks and didn't expect a lot out of it. The first thing I had to do was cut the sensitivity down to stop the false signaling. The trouble with this you lose depth. Even with the detector set on the high end and everything else cut out I was still digging trash.

You do get some things free with your GF on your smart phone But to get it all that will cost another 30 dollars.

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...

Wernso,

Shelton was saying that compared to the GoFind, the ATX construction was brilliant. I would have to agree, but you ARE comparing apples to strip clubs. I would safely say that a detector in the "Above $2000 Range" SHOULD be much better constructed than one that costs $199.

Mike

My first one had a glitch, waited a few weeks for another to turn up and this one works just fine.

So had it in the car for a few weeks untill I finally got used to the idea.

Actually it dawned on me when my batteries for the 705 were dead and it was used for donor batteries!

Was doing a recon run along the yet to be harvested fields when I saw a nice little spot where the farmer had just mowed. No decent detector in the back, but it would do.

Just my GF60 and park digger and away we went.

Long story short, a few bigger buttons, a copper ornament and then the farmer showed up.

Me fully expecting to be kicked out, I switched of the GF60, collapsed it while I was walking over.

Had a friendly talk, gave him one of my flyers, gave him the finds, talked about the machine.

And

Wait for it

Got permission to all his yet to be harvested land!!

Thanks GF60, for looking so compact and hip, cherry picking up the bigger stuff!!

Very happy with the GF60 "RECON" unit!