LRL 7000 - Let's See Minelab Match This!

Been an easy, sweet winter in Reno. Don't forget, I am from Alaska. People in Reno complain it is a cold day, I am running around in a t-shirt with a smile.

When I saw this, I had to laugh, Steve.    I wasn't signed in at the time, and the only option

I had was to click on the <report> button, but I knew that wasn't what I wanted to do! 

It HAS been a very mild winter here in Boise as well, and I think I would much rather be in Nevada, swinging my detectors, but I also know camping out there in my cold little cargo trailer, it gets a bit nippy! 

Keep up the awesome work!

Gary/Largo

We are hurting for snow in the mtns around Reno....

The snowpack is way down this year and all that means is a fiery summer......

Had a little snow this week, just enough to keep the skiers happy.... I was out coin shooting today and it was 50 -55 degrees warm

Selling a pot of them were they?  Cool I'll invite them to my next meditation seminar on "Where the Gold is".  I'll make a killing when I hand them my card saying "Gold is where you find it.".... well I'll get killed at 25 bucks a pop but hey I got happy feet and move fast at need ;) Gotta pay off the GPZ....

But I have to be honest... dowsing does work in it own way.  Personally I go to Ace Hardware and pick up what I need to find the treasure... septic line, power cable, new well.... ley line.  You know what ever.  And yes it does work depending on what your looking for *in a realistic sense*.  Hope you get your moneys worth.

My grandfather. A very proficient prospector. Taught me a few things about dowsing.

1. Unwind the rods by spinning them before use.

2. Ask the dowsing rods questions. ( like where are the major concentrations of gold in this area.

3. He had two sets of dowsing rods. He wrapped silver wire on one set and gold wire on the other. Depending on what lode he was in search of.

I believe it works to a extent. Nothing more or less.

• 4 weeks later...

They probably think I am nuts. Not too many people I know would argue with that.

It is all what you are used to. I visited Native villages in Alaska when it was -20F or colder which I think is cold, and they would go out and about in windbreakers.

I am acclimating quickly. Chris and I were in Winnemucca last fall detecting, and it started snowing. I decided then and there no more freezing while detecting and whined (whinged) about the cold all the way home to Reno.

• Like 1

Sure wish I could find a girlfriend like this?

Hard to say they all look the same LOL

strick

• 1 month later...

II. Treasure hunting with metal detectors and dowsing rods is exempted from the restrictions of this subdivision on the following lands owned or controlled by the state, its agencies, departments, commissions, and institutions, unless an historic resource on such land has been recorded and restrictions are posted:

(a) Beaches;

( B) Athletic fields;

© School grounds;

(d) Perimeters of cemeteries;

(e) Unpaved roads;

(f) Within 25 feet of picnic tables and park pavilions; and

(g) Currently used dumps.

New Hampshire State park metal detector rules, note where it says DOWSING RODS, at least they acknowledge dowsing for treasure as legitimate !!

-Tom